Friday, August 12, 2011

Ten Tempting New Necklaces

I'm heading back to Boston this weekend with a nice variety of new necklaces. With Halloween (my favorite holiday) just around the corner, I was inspired to make a blinking batch of eyeball necklaces. Yes...the eyes really flutter open and shut!
Ready For My Closeup & I Only Have Eyes for You
Starlet Starlight & Melodrama
Tiny tins and compacts have treasures tucked inside. You can wear them opened or closed for two distinct looks.
Polished and Primped, Flight of Fancy, Kiss on the Chic, and Bee Ware
insides
Birds and feathers found their way onto two new pieces; a vintage bicycle headbadge necklace and multi-strand assemblage.
Erlandia
Light as a Feather
Come visit me at The Greenway Open Market and SoWa Open Market to see these and other upcycled creations.

Saturday, August 13 - The Greenway Open Market - Boston, MA

Sunday, August 14 - SOWA Open Market - Boston, MA

No comments:

Post a Comment